Thursday, February 12, 2009

Look at my sweet girl!

I thought this was so sweet! These are the little hairbows we sell at the store. They've always looked so tiny to me, so when I was up there visiting yesterday, Baileigh fell asleep and I figured it would be the perfect moment to try the bow on. It looked so big on her tiny head! But she was so precious, I had to snap a pic!





She's actually passed out on my lap after a busy morning/early afternoon. Daddy came home and wanted to take us to lunch. Outings take a lot out of a girl! Here she is as I type...







Enjoy and have a great day!

4 comments:

Clippergirl56 said...

She is so adorable. Thanks for taking such pics of her and sharing we all of her adoring fans.

Anonymous said...

LOOK AT THOSE ROSEBUD LIPS! HOPE TO SEE YOU AND THE KIDS AND JOHNNY TOMORROW.

Laci Strickland said...

Oh my goodness Lindsay, she is just too sweet! I love the 1 week pictures, too. I'm visiting your blog way too much just to get my Baileigh fix :) Hope you are all doing well, can't wait to get some baby kisses soon! Love you guys :)

Michelle Lodeserto (Santoro) said...

So cute! My gosh, she looks like she has lipstick on her perfect little lips. Too sweet. Lol.