Friday, January 30, 2009

Funny Story..

Just got off the phone with Lindsay. She was telling me that last night/this morning she was having some cramping and early labor signs. She went ahead and tried to get some sleep until the morning. Well, this morning when she called Dr. Ferguson to let her know what was going on (and find out what happens now since it's Friday!?!), the doctor asked why she wasn't already at the hospital. Apparently, it had already been arranged for Lindsay to be induced this morning, but somehow the girls at the office never told Lindsay. Basically a big misunderstanding that ended with Dr. Ferguson telling Lindsay to head to the hospital and she would let them know she was on her way.

Lindsay is of course feeling a little anxious,but very excited.
I'm sure it will take time to get her all registered and to get the medicine started.
I will head to the hospital around 3:00 and hopefully by then, things will be moving along with the pitosin (sp?).

Until then, I will only update if Johnny calls me with important news.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=fontcreator 5.6 pro ?
I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you use the black methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg