Friday, January 30, 2009

Last post for tonight..

I'm no longer at the hospital, but I snapped a few more pics before I left. I know Lindsay and Johnny will be wanting to get some rest pretty soon.
What a great day with such a smooth delivery. Lindsay has alot to be proud of!!
Keep them in your prayers tonight for an easy first night with the baby.


Here are some pics of Baileigh, I appologize in advance if I put up any duplicates! There are just so many good ones I don't want you to miss. I went back through my pics and tried to put up any I missed before.

Finally the hard work is done and Miss Baileigh is here..



Perfect tiny toes...
First Family Photo

They were giving Baileigh a physical and checking her out head to toe!



Here she is after she had her first shots :(




This is Lora, Lindsay's amazing birthing coach. I know Lindsay mentioned several times that she couldn't have done it without her! She was wonderful :)




And here I am with Lindsay and Baileigh. Hope you enjoyed the updates, I sure enjoyed being a part of it! :)


I may try and stop by the hospital tomorrow to grab a few more pics if I can :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, she's beautiful! Congratulations, Lindsay!! I'm pretty sure your birth coach is my neighbor!!! haha! I'm so happy for you guys=)

Anonymous said...

Aww Lindsay she is gorgeous! Now all that photography experience will really come in handy! Take lots of pictures because they sure don't stay small for long. We love you guys and are praying for your whole family. By the way, you look awesome too! I sure didn't look that pretty during/after delivering Bria! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I still look at your blogspot everyday in hopes you will update and add more pictues!!!

Laci Strickland said...

Me too Caroline!! She's going to update soon so don't stop checking!!